As a Chicago wedding photographer dating a salesman, we are trying to be creative with all of our down time at home, and are keeping romance alive. I wanted to provide some loving ideas for you and your partner that you can do for free or low cost, and that are at home. Peek below for our top date night ideas! All of these ideas are tried and true by me and Cole, and we hope that you enjoy them as much as we have. Cheers!
2. Go on a long walk, holding hands
3. Explore a natural area together
4. Pack a candlelit picnic for the living room
5. Make a new dish together
6. Write each other love letters
7. Play a new board game. Our favorite is Mancala. Winner gets a 10 minute massage
8. Musical duo? Write a song together
9. Practice partner yoga
10. Connect deeply through partner meditations
I hope that these ideas find you well and in good health! Feel free to shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like more free and low cost date ideas 🙂
Sending you virtual hugs!
-Rachel Mandel, Mandelette Photography
TAKE ME TO THE TOP
FIND YOUR WAY Around
Let's get social!
©2021 MANDELETTE PHOTOGRAPHY
We value love and inclusivity, and are dedicated to serving all backgrounds, races, genders, identities, and couples in Chicago and across the globe.